Whatsapp is a popularly acclaimed online messaging app. With it’s growing popularity, but the lack of customization there was a huge demand for an app that could provide the services of Whatsapp with more customizability. This was the inspiration behind the development of Whatsapp+. Whatsapp+ can be downloaded and installed from this article. It features amazing features that the official Whatsapp app doesn’t. The amount of customization in Whatsapp+ is mind boggling. Everything from the contact picture size to font color can be modified in Whatsapp+.
If you are too bored to dwell on the entire feature list you can also simply apply themes for Whatsapp+. However, as Whatsapp+ isn’t an official app it is not available on Google Play. Thus, you cannot receive push notifications of it’s updates. You have to manually update the app. However now Whatsapp+ features an option to auto update the app. From version 2.60 onwards you can set the app to check for updates automatically in a few easy steps.
Note: You Must have Version 2.6 or above to activate this feature.
- Open the Whatsapp+ app
- Press the menu button and select the “PLUS” option in the menu bar
- Scroll Down to Find an option called “Other MODS”, select it.
- The first option you’ll see is “Auto-Updates”, tick mark it,
- The field below it defines the time interval between checking for updates automatically.
- Set the slider bar to 24 hours.
- You have successfully set up Auto Update on Whatsapp+