Recently RIM unveiled their latest attempt to revive the slow dying Blackberry. BB10 is packed with some pretty cool features which you can read about in detail over here. BB10’s lock screen is a highlight among them. It’s cool unlocking method surely turned a few heads. This MOD is available only for users running CM10 on their devices. This MOD however contains a tiny 1px bug that can be seen while unlocking.
BB10’s lockscreen is one amazing feature! you can see this lockscreen in action over here:
Now you can get this cool lockscreen on your Android device. Unfortunately this MOD works only on CyanogenMod 10 (jellybean 4.2.1).
Disclaimer: Perform this MOD at your own risk. The author or any member of this site isn’t responsible for damaged devices. To avoid any damages strictly fulfill the requirements and follow the procedure.
- Device running CM10.
- Device with HDIP resolution.
- BB10 lockscreen flashable zip.
- CWM based recovery.
- Take a nandroid backup just in case.
- Place the ZIP file in SD card.
- Reboot the device into recovery.
- Now Select “install zip from sdcard”
- then select “choose zip from sdcard”
- Now navigate to the zip file you downloaded earlier and flash the zip.
- Now reboot the device to be welcomed by the new lockscreen.