We all know that iOS 7 Beta version is available currently at the Apple Developers site and the users have the facility to try this beta version on several iOS devices. These include the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and the iPhone 4. Hence it is excellent news for the iOS users and they can employ this facilitation and reap the benefits for a certain period of time. As it is a beta version, the users may want to downgrade the iOS device from iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6.1.3/ 6.1.4. The procedure below explains the necessitated steps for carrying out this operation.
- iOS 6.1.4 for the iPhone 5 users and iOS 6.1.3 for the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5 users
- Ensure that you have the latest updated version of iTunes installed on your PC
- USB cable
- At the beginning, you should connect your iOS device to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, launch iTunes from your PC and then this iOS device is displayable on the left hand side of the iTunes pane. Select your device accordingly.
- Look for the Restore iPhone option afterwards from the iTunes pane. Hereafter, press the left shift key on your PC and simply click on the Restore iPhone option. You are directed to a new window which then points towards the IPSW file that you had initially downloaded before the start of the process.
- Hereafter, the restoring process starts and iTunes assists the progress in verifying the IPSW file. Once its verified, the iPhone will restore the same however it will take some time.
- Once these sequence of operations are completed, you will get iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 running on your device.
To download iOS 7 Beta 1, click here.