Multitasking is an important aspect in today’s world. When an individual purchases a smartphone, he/she expects it to be fast and to have good multitasking capabilities. There are variety of Apps/MODs which help in improving multitasking – SwapIt, Thunderbolt, V6 Supercharger, Seeder, etc. Another MOD that can be used to improve the speed of the Android device is Adrenaline Engine.
Adrenaline Engine is similar to the Thunderbolt script. But the developer has repacked it with more features and optimized it for the Android platform. This MODd will work only on the Gingerbread OS (Android 2.3)
Some of Features of Adrenaline Engine are:
- Improves touchscreen sensitivity
- Less RAM usage through zipalign
- Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard usage of *.db files and faster database access
- Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disabled barrier, etc)
- Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
- Loads of prop tweaks
- Overall better performance and Battery life
- Less lags through LMK Tweak and various VM tweaks
- Faster SDCARD Read/Write speed
Follow the steps given below to Install Adrenaline Engine on your Android:
- A Rooted Android running on Gingerbread OS
- Custom Recovery like CWM installed
- Adrenaline Engine zip file or CM Adrenaline Engine zip file
- Make a Nandroid backup of the device from custom recovery.
- If you are on CM based ROM then download CM Adrenaline Engine zip file. Download Adrenaline Engine zip file for other ROMs.
- Go into the Recovery mode.
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to “mounts and storage” and mount /system.
- Now select “install zip from sdcard” and then choose file downloaded in step 2 and flash it.
- Reboot your Smartphone. Done !
Note: This MOD might not work on all the ROMs. So try it at your own risk!