Yesterday, EA Sports launched their much awaited FIFA 14 game for multiple platforms. It has better gameplay, superior graphics and it is also optimized for the tablet devices thus giving users a better overall experience. It is also updated with the latest teams and player transfers.
FIFA 14 is a mammoth 1.3 GB game on Android platform. In spite of the game size, the FIFA 14 available on the Google Play Store is a freemium version which means it is not a fully unlocked game. Some game modes such as tournament mode and managerial mode are “pay to unlock and play”. However there is a way to get a fully unlocked FIFA 14. Follow the instructions given below.
- Android device must be rooted
- Titanium Backup installed
- File Manager (eg Root Explorer)
- EA Sports FIFA 14 installed
- FIFA 14 Unlock zip file
- Make sure FIFA 14 is installed on your Android device.
- Download the unlock zip file and transfer it on your device.
- Now using Root Explorer, navigate to the directory where you placed the Unlock zip file.
- Now copy the Unlock zip file to the SDCard/TitaniumBackup directory.
- Now launch Titanium Backup and provide the necessary root permissions.
- Now go to the “Backup/Restore” tab.
- Scroll down and find FIFA 14.
- Next, tap on FIFA 14 and then select the “Restore” option.
- In the next prompt, select the “Data Only” option. Done!
Now open FIFA 14 and you will see that all the game modes are unlocked on your Android device.