The Samsung Galaxy Note received a great response from people and critics alike. Samsung recently launched it’s successor, Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Even this device did not disappoint. Some of the features include S-Voice natural language commands and dictation, Smart Stay and Smart Rotate eye tracking, SNS integration, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic. Another eye catching feature was the Multi Window. It basically means the user can have two active windows on a single screen.
The developers managed to port this feature into the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. Even Galaxy S2 users can have multiple windows on the same screen. For this, the user will have to flash the image via the recovery. Along with this, several other features have been included – 4 icons shortcut on lockscreen, ripple lockscreen, skip songs with volume rocker, no homebutton lag , 4-way reboot. This mod will work only on the Samsung Galaxy S2 devices running on the 4.1.2 XXLSJ deodexed ROMs.
Disclaimer: Use this at your own risk. If the phone gets bricked then the site or the writer wont be held responsible.
- A rooted Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Recovery Mode.
- Multi Window zip file.
- Download the Multi Window zip file and place it on the root of SD card.
- Now reboot your phone and go to recovery mode.
- Go to “wipe cache partition” and wipe the cache.
- Go to “advanced” and wipe the dalvik cache.
- Choose “install zip from SD card” and select the file downloaded in step 1.
- After a short while, the process will be completed.
- Now reboot your phone.
After rebooting the phone, the Multi Window feature will be available on the user’s Samsung Galaxy S2.