If an individual has rooted their Android device, then one of the best apps that must be used is ROM Toolbox. ROM Toolbox combines plenty of apps like Titanium Backup, Font Installer, Root Explorer, SetCPU, Ad Blocker, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator and many other apps into a single great app. It is of the very few apps that has a 5-star rating on the Play Store.
ROM Toolbox has two versions on the Google Play Store – Lite version (free) and the Pro version (paid). ROM Toolbox Lite has limited functionalities. So to unlock all the features, an individual has to download the Pro version which comes at a price of $4.99. But there is a way by which ROM Toolbox Pro can be used without paying a penny.
Follow the procedure given below:
- Android device must be rooted
- Device should be running on Android 2.0 and above
- Lucky Patcher apk file
- ROM Toolbox Pro apk file
- Download the Lucky Patcher APK file and ROM Toolbox Pro APK file and place it on the SD card.
- Install both the apps using a suitable file manager.
- Now open Lucky Patcher.
- Provide the root permissions to Lucky Patcher.
- A list of applications will be seen. Tap on ROM Toolbox Pro.
- In the next prompt, select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Now select “Custom Patch”.
- Another prompt will appear. Just tap on “Apply”.
- After a few seconds, a new screen of patch results will be displayed. Click “OK”.
- Exit Lucky Patcher.
Congratulations. ROM Toolbox Pro has been successfully installed on your Android device.