Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface is quite popular! Even though there are a lot of people who don’t really enjoy it and prefer HTC’s Sense UI over it, its presence on a nearly all Samsung Android phones makes it quite popular. Another aspect of it which many people like is it’s default font. The font used in TouchWiz 5.0/Nature UX is called as Rosemary. This is an elegant and beautiful looking font that blends with the TouchWiz interface harmoniously. You can see a sample of this font in this picture:
Android is all about modifications and personalizing your device to suite your taste. So if this font appeals to you, it can be easily installed on your device with a few easy steps.
- ROOTed Android device.
- Custom recovery like CWM (Check: Beginner’s Guide to Custom Recovery on Android)
- Download Rosemary_Font.zip
- Connect the phone to the PC and place the downloaded zip file and paste it in the SD card.
- Power down your device
- Restart your device into Recovery mode.
- In recovery select “install zip from sd card”
- Navigate to the location of Rosemary_font.zip and install it.
- Now restart the device to system and enjoy the new font.