As Samsung is gearing up for the grand launch of Samsung’s newest Flagship model the Galaxy S4, independent developers are working to get all of Galaxy S4 apps available for users before its release. A System Dump of Galaxy S4 was leaked on the internet which made Devs possible to extract system apps from S4 and release them so that any user having a CM10/10.1 based ROM, can use them.
Earlier we covered S4’s Launcher and AccuWeather widget and how to install the same. Now we present to you a bundle of apps of Galaxy S4 that you can install on almost any device that Runs CyanogenMod 10 or CyanogenMod 10.1 custom ROM. It is essential to have a Rooted device and a custom Recovery to install these apps.
Galaxy S4 App bundle consists of these apps which can be downloaded from here:
- Galaxy S4 Music Player.
- Galaxy S4 Samsung Hub
- Leaked All-Share Play
- New Samsung WatchOn
- New Samsung Adapt Sound
- New Group Play
Following is a generic tutorial for most of these apps. All Zip files have the same installation procedure. For APK file simple install them via any File browser.
- Download all the App flashable ZIPs which you wish to install.
- Place them in the external storage of your device.
- Reboot your device into recovery.
- Do a full backup of the device before you proceed any further.
- Now navigate to Install zips from sdcard.
- Now flash the flashable zips you’ve downloaded earlier.
- Go to Advance and wipe Dalvik cache.
- If you get Force Closes or gets Stuck into Bootloops, Restore from Recovery mode.