When a backup of apps and data is concerned, Titanium Backup is usually preferred by an Android user. A backup is performed when an individual is buying a new phone or flashing an ROM. Titanium Backup is even used to restore the apps. It is available on the Google Play Store for free. Titanium Backup also has a Pro Version with more features.
Even though the Free Version is quite useful, the user might want the Pro Version to use all the features of Titanium Backup. The Pro Version has extended functionality like integrating system updates into the ROM, converting a system app into user app, destroying market links, restore individual apps+data from CWM backups, restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups, hypershell speed, create your own update.zip containing apps+data, market doctor, sync to Cloud and many more.
To install the Titanium Backup Pro, follow the steps given below.
- Download the Titanium Backup Pro apk file and the Lucky Patcher apk file and place it on SD card.
- Install Titanium Backup Pro and Lucky Patcher using a suitable file manager.
- Now run Lucky Patcher and provide the root permissions.
- After this, choose the “Titanium Backup” option.
- Now select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- On the next screen, choose “Custom patch!” option.
- In the next prompt, select “ver.5.5.01_com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup” option.
- Now press on “Apply”.
- After sometime, the process will be complete.
- On running Titanium Backup, the user will see that the Pro Version is installed successfully.
Note: This method is only applicable for Titanium Backup versions 220.127.116.11 and below.