Halfbrick Studios’ Jetpack Joyride is an insanely addictive game. This game involves player controlling Barry Steakfries as he steals a jetpack from a top-secret laboratory and then storms into it. The main objective of this game is to travel as far as possible with Barry Steakfries using the jetpack. There are large number of obstacles that try to stop the player. The player is aided with vehicles that help him/her to reach maximum distance.
While passing through the top secret laboratory, the player has to collect various coins and tokens that help in unlocking upgrades and utilities – different jetpacks, a headstart, an extra life, accessories for Barry, etc. While this system helps in keeping an interest in this game, there are some upgrades and utilities that require a large number of coins to unlock.
However there is a hack available for Android devices that gives a large number of coins to the player and also unlocks all the upgrades and utilities. Using this hack, it becomes much easier for the players to reach a greater distance and increase their high scores. The good news is that non-root users can also use this hack. Sadly, it is available only for the Android users and not the iOS users. Follow the instructions given below to install this hack.
- Download the Jetpack Joyride Mod file on the desktop.
- Connect the phone to the desktop using a USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded file to the SD card of the phone.
- Now disconnect the phone from the desktop and using a file manager browse to the directory where the file is copied.
- Tap on the file to install it on the phone.
- Now open the game. You will see that the number of coins have increased significantly and all upgrades and utilities are unlocked.