Temple Run started the new category in mobile games of “endless running” games. There were many such games that were soon to follow and try to bask in the popularity of Temple Run. Not many could compare Temple Run’s popularity except one; Subway Surfer. Subway Surfer, just like Temple Run has in-game coin system to buy upgrades and unlock characters. Though the game is good, it can sometimes be drab to collect coins to unlock upgrades. Also, the cost of upgrades and the characters is very high making it difficult to buy them using the in-game coins. To make life easier here is an easy method to get unlimited coins in Subway Surfers.

Update- As a newer version of this game has launched, you can have a look at Cheats for Subway Surfers Beijing: Get Unlimited Coins & Keys and Unlock all Surf Boards and Characters.

Subway Surfers unlimited coins and all upgrades unlocked

Caution: Using this method will lose your High Score. To retain your high scores connect your Facebook account to the game.

Requirements:

Procedure:

1. Download the Provided Zip file to your PC/MAC.
  2. Unzip it to a suitable location.
  3. Connect your Device to your PC/MAC.
  4. Navigate to the folder in your SD card:

sdcard/Android/data/com.kiloo.subwaysurf/files

5. Now copy all the files in that folder and place it on your PC/MAC as backup.
  6. Copy the files extracted earlier in step 2 into your SD card at the same folder as mentioned in step 4.
  7. Now Enjoy the game with Unlimited coins and all Upgrades unlocked.

You might also like these post :

About Sir Tech-A-Lot

My Friends call me Sir Tech-a-lot, cause well I constantly importune them with the latest news on mobiles and apps. So they trapped me in a room and gave me a blog to pester the entire world. Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SirTechALot | Add my circles on Google+ :

10 Comments

1. Brooklynn Ninjapants
    Posted June 13, 2013 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

I hate that u have to delete your subway surfer app to get to Miami Florida

• TheMobiMag
      Posted August 23, 2013 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Why do you need Miami Floda version of this game when we already shared the Cheats for the Beijing Edition :)

2. Zaid
    Posted October 11, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Hi what do you mean I don’t really understand the cheat

3. Zaid
    Posted October 11, 2013 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Can you please tell me if you can send me the cheat

4. clayon
    Posted November 26, 2013 at 10:37 am | Permalink

this doesn’t work with the the latest version of London….can you fix???

5. king kabeer
    Posted December 27, 2013 at 5:59 am | Permalink

hi plz tell me sony xperia u sabaway safer cteatts download

6. sanjay
    Posted May 20, 2014 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

how to download this cheat?? pls help me?

7. Monedine
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 1:58 am | Permalink

not working

8. smsm
    Posted July 21, 2014 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

I dont understand it -_-

One Trackback

1. […] has been tested successfully on many Games – Subway Surfers, Temple Run 2, Hill Climb Racing, Lane Splitter, Angry Birds, Zombie Dash, etc. It was previously […]