Xperia Z is Sony’s latest flagship phone for 2013. Well known for it’s IP57 certification. Which implies that the phone is waterproof up to 1 meter under water. The phone is an excellent device with a good configuration and sturdy build quality. Sony is well known for it’s superior design in UI. The wallpapers packaged in firmware of are stunningly beautiful.
Recently the wallpapers from Xperia Z were leaked, and we have made it available for you on TheMobiMag.com.
There are 52 Full HD wallpapers with vivid colors and beautiful designs packaged in the RAR package provided below. There is a flashable zip available for Users using the Xperia Z launcher. (if you wish to use Xperia Z launcher refer this link). The flashable version contains only 28 wallpapers.
Procedure for users without Xperia Z launcher:
- Download the Xperia Z Wallpaper RAR file on your Desktop (PC/MAC)
- Unrar the file using an application like WinRar and place it in a folder on Desktop.
- Connect the Device to your Desktop and transfer the folder to your SD card.
- Disconnect the device.
- Long press on the home screen and select “wallpaper” and select “gallery”.
- Now navigate to the folder and select the Wallpaper of your choice.
- If the Wallpaper doesn’t fit perfectly to your screen you can either crop the image or use Image 2 Wallpaper app from Play Store to fit it to your screen.
Procedure for users using Xperia Z launcher:
- You have to be rooted and have a Custom Recovery (to get custom Recovery refer this article)
- Download the Xperia Z wallpaper Flashable Zip.
- Connect the device to your Desktop and transfer the file to SDcard.
- Now reboot your device into Recovery.
- Make a backup in recovery. In case of a bootloop, simple restore from recovery.
- Navigate to install from sdcard and navigate to the zip file you transferred.
- Flashin this zip and reboot your device.
- Upon reboot simply long press the home screen and select “wallpapers”.
- And you’ll see the wallpapers on the bottom bar.