Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was released a month ago. It is Samsung’s third device in the Note series. It has a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED 1080p display with 368 ppi pixel density, 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, or 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos Octacore depending on market, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS, 13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera. It is also the first phone to have 3GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a great device but there are some users who would want a larger volume on the Note 3. XDA Senior Member nowy57 has created a sound mod that will boost the volume of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. There are three versions of this mod – very loud, moderate and moderate lite. So if you want to try out this mod, follow the instructions given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. The writer cannot be held responsible for any bricked or unusable devices. Even though the chances of your Smartphone getting bricked are negligible, the owner of the device must take full responsibility of it!
Note: This mod is only applicable for the Snapdragon version.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Galaxy Note 3:
- Make a Backup of the data on your phone
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Make sure the device has at least 60% charging
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 must be rooted
- CWM Recovery installed
- Sound Mod zip file (very loud, moderate, moderate lite)
Steps to Install the sound mod on Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Sound Mod zip file of your choice and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode by simultaneously pressing the Volume Up + Power button.
- Wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the file downloaded in step 2.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.
- If you want to revert to the stock condition then download this file and perform steps 3 to 6.