Instagram is catching up as the primary photo sharing platform and a social network. This emergence can be attributed to the huge social network and other functionalities. After Instagram introduced the video feature on their platform, this led to a series of different videos being uploaded with respect to situations, events or other circumstances.
The users are provided with the option of shooting short videos and uploading them via Instagram and post them to Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. Along with the photos, the Instagram video will look awesome even after editing work has taken place. Present below is a short tweak which helps in downloading the Instagram video from your Android handset.
- You should download the GetThemAll Any file Downloader app.
- Next, launch the application and thereafter Instagram website and log in.
- Then you need to choose the download option which is present in the lower right corner. Wait for it to parse the page and then this utility will assist your progress to grab and fetch you all the media (i.e. pictures, videos, etc.) present on the page.
- You can also choose the filters and set them like mp4, AVI etc.
- The download button is viewable and you can easily download by tapping the button. However the video will not appear in the gallery in downloads. This can be found by going into the app’s folder simply by browsing through the file manager. GetThemAll folder > Downloaded > Instagram.com.