Pokemon Go was launched a few days ago and its popularity has sky rocketed. Users have gone extremely bonkers to collect as many Pokemon as possible and fill up their Pokedex. In the Pokemon series, there is one unique Pokemon – Eevee. Eevee has the ability to evolve into Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon.
As it turns out, you can control this in Pokemon Go. In a Pokemon episode entitled “The Battling Eevee Brothers,” Ash finds an abandoned Eevee who belonged to a boy named Mikey. Mikey had three brothers, all of whom owned evolved Eevee – Rainer had Vaporeon, Sparky had Jolteon and Pyro had Flareon. This can be used to evolve Eevee to a Pokemon of your choice. A detailed guide is given below.
- Pokemon Go should be installed
- Eevee should be caught
- Download and install Pokemon Go on the device.
- Make sure GPS and WiFi/Mobile Data are turned on.
- Now start Pokemon Go.
- If you have Eevee, you can evolve it any of Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon.
- To evolve Eevee to Vaporean, rename it to Rainer before it evolves.
- To evolve Eevee to Jolteon, rename it to Sparky before it evolves.
- To evolve Eevee to Flareon, rename it to Pyro before it evolves.