HTC One Max has a huge 5.9″ Super LCD3 display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, giving it a pixel density of 373 ppi. Powered by a Qualcomm 1.7GHZ quad-core processor, the device has 2GB RAM, 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and an additional microSD card slot capable of reading up to 64GB. It has the same 4MP camera as the HTC One, which features full 1080p video recording.
CyanogenMod is a huge community of custom ROMs. It has made CM 11 ROMs running on Android KitKat for a large number of devices. Luckily, One Max is among one of them. Follow the guide below to install CM 11 ROM on One Max.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Note: This ROM might contain some bugs.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your One Max:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install CM 11 ROM on One Max:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 11 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 11 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.