Oppo N1 has a 5.9-inch, 1080p IPS display (at 377 PPI) and is powered by a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor and an Adreno 320 GPU. The camera is fairly unique in that it will swivel to the front or the back, and includes a 13MP sensor along with 6 lenses and multiple flash settings.
CM 11 custom ROM is available for this device, which will not only update the phone to the latest Android 4.4.4 but also improve the performance and give a lot of customization options to the users. Follow the guide to install it on the Oppo N1.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Note: This ROM might contain some bugs.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Oppo N1:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install CM 11 ROM on Oppo N1:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 11 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 11 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.