Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a 5.7″ Super AMOLED 1080p display. It is powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, with 3GB of RAM. Storage comes in at 32GB or 64GB, which can also be expanded with a 64GB microSd card. The camera is an impressive 13MP and is capable of capturing 4K video. The Galaxy Note 3 retains the S Pen stylus, and is the first smartphone to include support for USB 3.0. All this is powered by a 3200mAh battery.
Dirty Unicorns ROM, running on Android 6.0.1 is now available for Galaxy Note 3. Along with the latest Android version, you will be able to enjoy all the features of Dirty Unicorns ROM. If you want to install this ROM, follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Galaxy Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Galaxy Note 3 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Dirty Unicorns ROM zip file
- Gapps zip file
- Gapps Fix
Steps to install Dirty Unicorns ROM on Galaxy Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Dirty Unicorns ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the Dirty Unicorns ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Perform steps 6 and 7 for Gapps fix.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.