HTC One (M7) features a powerful quad-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor (APQ8064T), 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage, a 4.7″ 1080p Super LCD 3 display with 468 ppi, a 4 MP “Ultrapixel” camera with an f/2 lens and large pixels, and a 2300 mAh battery.
Liquid Smooth ROM running on Android 5.0.2 is available for HTC One. It has many features – Built in SuperSu, Quick quick settings toggle, Network traffic statusbar toggle, Double Tap 2 sleep statusbar, Statusbar brightness control, Show clock ; date, Clock/Date color, Clock position ; center/left/right, Show/hide am/pm, Show/hide date, Ad blocker, Lcd density, V4A Audio in settings, Ambient display and much more. Follow the guide below to install it on your device.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your HTC One:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- HTC One must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Liquid Smooth zip file
- Gapps zip file
Steps to install Liquid Smooth ROM on HTC One:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Liquid Smooth zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the Liquid Smooth zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.