Samsung Galaxy S6 is powered by a 2.1GHz octa-core Exonys 7420 processor and 3GB of RAM. Internal storage comes in at 32GB, 64GB or 128GB, with no microSD slot available. The 5.1″ display features a Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560. The rear shooter has a 16MP sensor with an f/1.9 aperture, featuring Optical Image Stabilization, and 2160p video recording at 30fps. The front camera has a 4MP sensor with 1080p video recording.
A new custom ROM is available for Samsung Galaxy S6 – Noble ROM. It has many new features like performance tweaks, numerous value-added features, advanced power menu, faster boot time (just 2 minutes), iOS-based Emojis, a visually appealing UI and also nifty camera features of the Galaxy S7. This ROM runs on Android Marshmallow. If you want to install this ROM, follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- NobleROM zip file
- Gapps zip file
Steps to install NobleROM on Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the NobleROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the NobleROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.