Oppo Find 5 has a large 5″ IPS LCD display, with a 1920×1080 resolution and pixel density of 441ppi. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5GHZ quad core processor, backed up by 2GB RAM. Other features include 32GB storage, 13MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and a 2500mAh battery.
CM 12 ROM is available for Oppo Find 5 which will upgrade the device to Android 5.0 Lollipop. This is the official build of CM 12 and it will have minimum bugs. Interested users can follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Find 5:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install CM 12 ROM on Find 5:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 12 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 12 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.