Wileyfox Swift features a 5″ 720p IPS display, 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage, which can be increased by up to 32GB using microSD. The rear camera has a 13MP Samsung sensor, while the front has a 5MP sensor. Other features include dual-SIM support and a removable 2500mAh battery.
CyanogenMod team are rolling out an update version of CM 13 – it has been named CM 13.0.1. This is a minor update and it will run on Android 6.0.1. If you are keen on updating Wileyfox Swift to CM 13.0.1, follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Wileyfox Swift:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Wileyfox Swift must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- CM 13.0.1 zip file
- Gapps zip file
Steps to install CM 13.0.1 ROM on Wileyfox Swift:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 13.0.1 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 13.0.1 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.