Yu Yutopia has a 5.2-inch QHD (2560×1440) display and the pixel density is an incredible 565 pixels per inch. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The internal memory of this device is 32GB which can be expanded to 128GB via a microSD card. Yu Yutopia features a 21MP rear camera based on a Sony Exmor RS IMX230 sensor, along with a 5P lens, optical image stabilization and a dual-LED true tone flash. The front camera is 8MP.
An updated nightly of CM 13 is available for Yu Yutopia. It will update Yutopia to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. And CM team have removed many of the previously existing bugs for this build. A detailed guide on how to install CM 13 on Yu Yutopia is given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Yu Yutopia:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install CM 13 ROM on Yu Yutopia:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 13 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 13 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.