LG G4 is powered by a Hex-Core 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and 3GB of RAM. It features a Quad HD 5.5″ IPS Quantum LCD display, 32GB internal storage, with up to a further 128GB available via microSD, and wireless charging capability. The rear facing shooter comes in at 16MP and features an f1.8 aperture, phase detection/laser focus, optical image stablization and 4K video recording at 30FPS. The front facing camera has an 8MP sensor and is capable of 1080p video at 30FPS.
T-Mobile LG G4 has received the latest nightly of CM 13. This ROM will update the device Android Marshmallow. Besides this, it will add a lot of new features and improve performance. If you want to install it on T-Mobile LG G4, a detailed guide is given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your LG G4:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- LG G4 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- CM 13 zip file
- Gapps zip file
- Gapps Fix
Steps to install CM 13 ROM on LG G4:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the CM 13 ROM zip file and Gapps zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Now go to “Install zip” and then “Select zip”. Choose the CM 13 ROM zip file.
- Now again clear cache and dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Gapps zip file.
- Perform steps 6 and 7 for Gapps fix.
- Then perform full data wipe task. To do so, click “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, then choose “Yes” on next screen to confirm.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.