As apps and games present their arrival in the Store depending from time to time, the ease of use facilitated by these significant creations and disclosures engineer some fantastic proportionalities based on the intended targets. Slowly and steadily as apps are developed in almost all categories, the variety introduced by these innovations serve the user in a largesse way. These beneficial aspects dish out some optimum advantages during the time that these utilities are provided to the user.
However, a scenario may so arise that an individual just switches from one Windows Phone to another owing to different reasons and in such instances he/she will want to download all the apps or games that the user likes at regular intervals of time. Therefore, in such situations the user will want to find them in the Store and it may so happen that the particular individual doesn’t remember the specific names. Thus, this is a tedious task and accessing the repository of previously purchased apps and games can prove advantageous in such circumstances. Utilizing the referential purchase history from the Windows account and installing the respective apps in plethora from there will serve profitable in every regard. Thus, described below is a process to facilitate the same.
- At first, you will need to visit the Windows Phone Store from your computer. Hereafter, simply select the My Phone button that is located on the top right of the screen, and select Sign in.
- Next, log in into your respective account which is employed currently on your device for completing the necessitated task of re-downloading the purchased apps or games.
- Just after you have signed into your specific account, you need to simply tap on the Purchase history link.
- This respective functionality can be accessed easily using the link from the drop-down menu which was utilized initially.
- Thereafter, turn on the network connection/ Internet connectivity on your particular handset. After this, find the specific app or game which you want to install again on your device and then simply click the appropriate Reinstall button.
- At this point of time, you will notice that several apps that are present in the list cannot be just easily installed remotely. This is due to the fact that the software available has to be downloaded mandatorily from the section called phone vendor’s apps in the Store.
- During such a scenario, you simply need to download the specific apps from the Store again.
- Later, you will have to wait till the download process drives a closure.