Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is a great tablet with 8.9 inches screen and 254 ppi pixel density. It runs on the Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9, PowerVR SGX544 GPU. It also has 1 GB of RAM. The camera is a bit disappointing with 1.3 Megapixels. Kindle Fire HD 8.9 runs on the customized Android 4.0 OS.
Rooting the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 will have many benefits. It gives deep access to Android device and lets you install custom ROMs on it. If you are proud owner of Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and want to root it, then you can follow the guide given below.
Follow the steps very carefully. If they are not followed properly then the device might get bricked. The writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible for damaged device.
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9 with USB drivers installed on the PC
- Bin4ry tool
- Make a backup of entire data on the device.
- Make sure Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is charged to 85%.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device. For this, navigate to Menu >> Settings >> Applications >> Development and then check the “USB Debugging”.
- Download the Bin4ry tool on the computer.
- Once the downloading is complete, just extract this file on your computer.
- Now enable the ADB from security by going to the “Settings” section of your Kindle Fire HD 8.9.
- In the extracted folder, look for the file named “Run Me”. Once you get it, just double click on it to launch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the process is complete, reboot your device.
- Your Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is rooted successfully.