LG V10 has a 5.7″ IPS LCD, and has a resolution of 1440 x 2560. On the inside, the V10 is powered by a 1.82GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB internal storage, with up to a further 128GB more using the microSD slot. The rear shooter has a 16MP sensor with optical image stabilization, laser autofocus and 4K video recording, while the front has a 5MP duo camera setup. The V10 runs on a 3000mAh battery.
There is a root method available for LG V10. If you root your phone, you will enjoy added features – new custom ROMs, new MODs, block ads, remove bloat, underclock CPU, overclock CPU and much more. If you are interested in rooting LG V10, a tutorial is given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Android:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Device drivers installed
- Bootloader unlocked
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Root zip file
Steps to root LG V10:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Root zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Root zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.