Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is a quad-core variant to the Samsung Galaxy Grand. There are some specification changes in the Grand Quattro to the original Galaxy Grand. Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro comes with a much smaller 4.7″ screen compared to the 5″ screen of the Galaxy Grand. And also Galaxy Grand Quattro has a 5 MP primary camera which is a downgrade to the 8 MP primary camera found in the Galaxy Grand.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro is a good device in the mid-range category. There are some apps on the Google Play Store which only work after the root access to the phone is achieved. In addition, there are various benefits to rooting the phone.
The users who want to root the Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro can follow the instructions given below.
- Samsung drivers installed on the computer
- Framaroot APK file
- Download the Framaroot APK file on the computer.
- After file has been downloaded in the PC, now it’s time to connect the phone to the computer.
- Navigate and browse the SD card of the phone, then copy and paste the file downloaded in Step 1.
- Go to Settings >> Unknown Sources. Turn on the unknown sources.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on the Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Using a suitable file manager, install Framaroot on the Galaxy Grand Quattro.
- Once Framaroot is running in the smartphone, follow all of the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation gets finished, you need to select the action after root, which you should select as Install superuser or Install SU.
- Select an exploit, from the list to root the device as GANDALF. The process would take just 2-5 seconds and you will get “Success” message.
- Now just reboot !