Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is the waterproof variant of Samsung’s latest flagship – Galaxy S4. Galaxy S4 Active has a 5-inch, Full HD screen, a blisteringly powerful quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel camera and 2GB of RAM. Along with these great specs, it possesses all the great features of the flagship Samsung Galaxy S4. Rooting this phone will further enhance the potential of this phone. So the users who want to root the Galaxy S4 Active can follow the instructions given below.
Note: If the device gets damaged or bricked, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
- Samsung drivers installed
- Odin3 v3.07
- CF-Auto Root Zip file Package for S4 Active GT-I9295
- USB Debugging enabled
- Make a backup of your data.
- Extract the contents of Odin3 3.07.zip on your computer and install Odin on the PC.
- Turn off the phone and make sure it is not connected to the computer.
- Boot the phone into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together and then press the Volume Up button.
- Open Odin. Connect your phone to the computer and allow the drivers to install. You will see the “Added!!” message on Odin. If it doesn’t appear, make sure you have properly installed the USB drivers for your phone.
- In the Odin Menu, make sure to check the Auto-Reboot and F.Reset options.
- Download CF-Auto Root Zip file Package for S4 Active GT-I9295 on the computer and extract the downloaded zip to get a file with .tar extension.
- Click the PDA button in Odin and locate the TAR file for your phone. Do not make any unnecessary changes on Odin.
- Click the Start button in Odin and wait for a few moments.
- Your phone will automatically reboot. Done !