HTC One is a spectacular phone. Being the flagship model of HTC in 2013, HTC One has already raised a lot of eyebrows due to it’s unique features.To further enhance the abilities of HTC one, you can root the device. (to know more about rooting an android phone refer this article). The rooting process is quite easy and safe. However, one must follow instructions step by step or your device can be damaged.
Disclaimer: No member of the site is responsible for any damaged phones. Perform the tutorial at your own risk.
- Connect your device to the PC/MAC and transfer the downloaded file into your device.
- Disconnect the device from the PC.
- Now power down your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button + power button till the device enters into HBOOT.
- Now use the Volume Keys to navigate and the Power button to make a selection and navigate into Recovery.
- In recovery Navigate to Install zip from sdcard.
- Then select the option Select zip fro sdcard.
- Finally navigate to the zip file you transferred into your device and flash it.
- Now reboot your device.
- To check if you got root access simply search for a Superuser app in your app drawer.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your HTC One.