Yu Yuphoria is powered by a 64 bit Qualcomm 410 chipset that offers a 1.2 GHz quad core processor, an Adreno 306 GPU and 2 GB of RAM, along with 16 GB of storage. Cameras include a 5 MP front and an 8 MP rear facing, which is supported by an LED flash. The Yu Yuphoria offers a 5” IPS LCD display, with a pixel resolution of 720 x 1280 resulting in a PPI of ~258.
There is a good news for the Yu Yuphoria users as it is now possible to root the device. You can gain root access without unlocking the bootloader or losing the OTA capability. Follow the detailed guide given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Yu Yuphoria:
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Device drivers installed
- Root file
Steps to root Yu Yuphoria:
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on the device.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Download the Root file and extract it on the computer.
- In the extracted files, you will see a folder named “Root”.
- Open this folder and run the root.bat file by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot the device. Done!
- You can check the root status of the phone by downloading the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.