Pokemon Go debuted last week and it has stormed right at the top of the charts on both Android and iOS. Pokemon fans have gone to extreme lengths to catch a new Pokemon. When starting the game, you will be provided with three options – Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur. However there is a secret fourth option.
Yes you guessed it right. Its everyone’s favorite – Pikachu. There is a secret hack using which you can get Pikachu as your first Pokemon. If you want to start your Pokemon journey with Pikachu, follow the guide given below.
- Download and install Pokemon Go on the device.
- Make sure GPS and WiFi/Mobile Data are turned on.
- Now start Pokemon Go.
- At the start of the game, you will be given options to choose from Squirtle, Charmander or Bulbasaur.
- Walk away from the all three Pokemon.
- Repeat the above step 4-5 times.
- Now Pikachu will appear as an additional choice.
- Use your Pokeball and catch it!