During the time that a user works with the current handset, there is no problem associated with respect to transferring contacts or anything. However, when the individual switches from one phone to another, transferring contacts is a tedious task. This is during the instances when a person purchases a new device and thus raising this problem of passing the contacts possession to other device. Many a times, it may so happen that a user switches from blackberry to iPhone. In such cases, the process below will depict a perfect solution to the governing problem. As iPhone surfaces up ascending growth over the Blackberry, it is a notable process to keep a note of such scenarios that may exist along the course of time.
- Both handsets- Blackberry and iPhone
- An internet connection
- A desktop/laptop employing both iTunes and Blackberry desktop software
- Microsoft Outlook
- At the beginning, you need to open the Blackberry desktop software and connect your particular device.
- Now, select “Organizer” and an option of contacts is displayed. You will need to tick mark that particular thing.
- Later, an option called “configure” is presented out to the user. You should choose that & ensure that the contacts account read “Microsoft Outlook”.
- If yes, select Ok and continue ahead to the particular option of “Sync organizer”.
- Hereafter, open iTunes and connect your device. After the device is read, select info tab by clicking the phone.
- Presented thereupon is an option of Sync contacts with.
- After this, you should choose outlook and tap on the sync and wait for synchronization to be complete.
- Eventually, the contacts get transferred from Blackberry to iPhone.
- Done! The task is completed.