OnePlus One sports a 5.5″ 1080×1920 JDI display. It’s powered by a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and 3GB of RAM. Storage comes in at either 16GB or 64GB. Other features include a 13MP camera, 3100mAh battery, dual front speakers and StyleSwap replaceable back covers. On the software side, the OnePlus One runs a version of Cyanogenmod with a unique modified user interface.
OnePlus is rolling out another OS update for OnePlus which is Cyanogen OS 12.1. This update will install the build YOG4PAS3JL on OnePlus One. OnePlus has started rolling out the OTA. If you have not received it, you can install it manually. Follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your OnePlus One:
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install latest Cyanogen OS 12.1 on OnePlus One:
- Download the OTA update zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode – Press and hold the Power and Volume Down rocker and release them when the OnePlus logo appears on screen
- Choose “Apply Update”.
- Next select “Choose from internal storage” and then “0/”
- Now select the file which was downloaded in step 1.
- Wait for the process to complete and then reboot the device.