OnePlus One sports a 5.5″ 1080×1920 JDI display. It’s powered by a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and 3GB of RAM. Storage comes in at either 16GB or 64GB. Other features include a 13MP camera, 3100mAh battery, dual front speakers and StyleSwap replaceable back covers. On the software side, the OnePlus One runs a version of Cyanogenmod with a unique modified user interface.
Recently, OnePlus One received a new Cyanogen OS build for fixing some bugs. Now OnePlus have started sending out Oxygen OS 1.01 version. This version will fix the touchscreen issues which have been plaguing the OnePlus One users. Follow the guide below to install it on OnePlus One.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your OnePlus One:
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- OnePlus One Migration tool for OxygenOS
- OxygenOS 1.01 patch update for OnePlus One (flashable zip)
- OxygenOS 1.01 patch update for OnePlus One (MD5 file)
Steps to install latest Oxygen OS on OnePlus One:
- Download the OnePlus One Migration tool, flashable zip file and MD5 file on your computer.
- Make sure all the files are present in the same folder.
- On OnePlus One, go to Settings >> Developer options and uncheck Update CM Recovery.
- Now connect the phone to the computer using USB cable.
- Run the “OnePlusOneMigration.exe” file as Administrator.
- Follow all the on screen instructions and wait for the process to end.
- Reboot the device after the process has been completed.