Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a Quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm processor and 3GB RAM. The 5.7″ display is full HD 1920×1080, with 386 ppi. Storage is available in 16, 32 or 64GB capacities, with an additional microSD card slot. Transferring data to and from this storage is faster than ever with USB 3.0 connectivity. The S-Pen remains, and comes with complimentary software that launches whenever the S-Pen is removed from its slot or its button is pressed. Other features include a 13MP camera with 1080p video recording capability and a 3200mAh battery.
Android 4.4.4 update is available for the AT&T version of the Galaxy Note 3. New updates available are – Kids Mode, Side Sync 3.0, Safety Assistance – Send Help Message, Camera enhancement – Virtual tour and Knox 2.0. Follow the guide given below to install the OTA update.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Galaxy Note 3:
- Make a Backup of the SMSs, Call logs and Contacts using the Super Backup App
- Make a Backup of the data on your phone
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Make sure the device has at least 60% charging
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install Android 4.4.4 on Galaxy Note 3:
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- From the Home screen, tap on Menu >> Settings >> More >> About device >> Software update >> Check for updates.
- Tap OK.
- Your device will automatically start downloading the software update. Once complete, select Continue and the device will restart.
- Please wait until your phone reboots completely, and then select Done to finish.