The HTC One Mini specifications and release date rumors are making the rounds since a few days. Now the HTC One Mini specifications and release date have been officially unveiled.
There were various leaks regarding the HTC One Mini and most of them have turned out to be true. The phone looks pretty much like the device spotted in those leaked images.
The specifications of the HTC One Mini:
- Size: 132 x 63.2 x 9.25mm
- Weight: 122g
- 4.3-inch S-LCD3 display with 1280 x 720 resolution (341 ppi)
- 1.4GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of DDR3
- 16GB of storage but no microSD card
- 4-megapixel UltraPixel camera with HTC Zoe support
- 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera
- LTE support
- Bluetooth 4.0
- BoomSound support
- Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5 on top and BlinkFeed
- 1800mAH non-removable battery
HTC have not given the exact release date but the device is expected to be launched sometime in August in selected regions and globally in September. HTC One Mini will be available in Glacial Silver and Stealth Black. The pricing of the HTC One Mini will be revealed in the upcoming days.