LG G2 is LG’s flagship device of 2013 launched in August. It has 5.2″ display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi). It is powered by a Quadcore 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM. It has 16/32 GB internal storage with no microSD card slot. It has a 13MP primary camera with optical image stabilization.
XDA member Jishnu Sur has created a camera mod which will improve the image quality of the LG G2. The mod increases the frame rate which results in better pictures. If you want to try it on the LG G2, follow the instructions given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. The writer cannot be held responsible for any bricked or unusable devices. Even though the chances of your Smartphone getting bricked are negligible, the owner of the device must take full responsibility of it!
Note: The MOD might not work on all the ROMs. Try it at your own risk.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your LG G2:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
Steps to install Camera Mod on LG G2:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Camera Mod zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Camera Mod zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.