Superior sound quality is something that everyone looks out for in a smartphone. How convenient would it be if your smartphone delivers an unadulterated sound quality like a commercial music player. Most Smartphones lack this edge. However, the main advantage of having an Android smart phone is MODs! The amounts of MODs available are insane. And most certainly there is an MOD to improve sound quality too called as ACID Audio Engine. Similar to Beats Engine, ACID improves the sound quality of the device with some extra features. Credits go to Recognized Contributor at XDA, Knight47.
The entire feature list is displayed as below:
- Xperia V Walkman player
- Xperia T lib files
- Bravia Engine(for better picture and video quality)
- Beats Audio
- Many tweaks to improve sound quality
- Better Bass response.
- And much more…
- ACID Audio Engine Flashable zip
- ACID Walkman Flashable zip (optional)
- Rooted Device
- Custom Recovery(to install a custom recovery refer this link)
- Full Nandroid Backup(to see how to backup refer this link)
- Connect your Device to your PC and transfer the files to your SD card.
- Now power off your Device.
- Reboot device and enter into recovery mode(Every Model has a different Method to enter recovery so please refer to your respective method)
- Navigate to Install from sdcard
- Find the flashable zips and flash them
- After the flashing process reboot the device.
- If the device boot successfully you have Installed ACID Audio Engine.
- If the Device gets stuck on the boot logo you must restore from the Nandroid Backup you created earlier.