The PACman ROM packs all the vital features from the Paranoid Android ROM, the AOKP ROM and the CyanogenMod ROM. It also includes some features from Slim Bean, Rootbox and Carbon. It basically tries to cover the much needed features required for a ROM that are open source. As a result, it is one of the most widely used ROMs in the Android community.
The Galaxy Note 2 is the predecessor to the recently launched Galaxy Note 3 phablet from Samsung. The Galaxy Note 2 N7105 is the LTE version of the Galaxy Note 2. It featured a 1.6 GHz Quad-Core Exynos 4412 processor with 2 GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB of internal memory with an option to increase it more via SD card, a powerful 3100 mAh removable battery and 8 MP camera. We have already seen how to install this ROM on the Galaxy Note 2 (N7100). Let us now see the steps involved in installing it on the Galaxy Note 2 LTE (N7105).
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (N7105) with custom recovery installed
- PACman ROM zip file
- Gapps zip file
- Download the latest PACman ROM nightly and the Gapps zip files and copy them to the SD card of your Note 2.
- Turn off your device and boot into recovery mode. You can do this by pressing and holding the volume up, home and power buttons.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” and then choose “Yes”.
- Next select “install zip from SD card” and then “select zip from SD card” and choose the PACman ROM zip file.
- Again select “install zip from SD card” and then “select zip from SD card” and choose the Gapps zip file.
- Finally reboot your device to complete the procedure.
PACman ROM has now been successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE (N7105).
Note: The ROM is a nightly and so may contain some bugs.