Temple Run is the most popular game on the Smartphones. A few months ago, it’s sequel was out – Temple Run 2 and it was a instant hit. As in the previous game, the users having the ARM v6 powered Android devices were disappointed to find that this game was incompatible with their phone due to the limitations of the processor. Sad thing, right?
Earlier we had seen how it was possible to install Temple Run on the ARM v6 powered devices. The developers have wasted no time on making Temple Run 2 available for these low-end devices. Temple Run port for ARM v6 had an auto-die bug due to which the player would die automatically after running a few meters. But in Temple Run 2, this problem wont be encountered. It works 100% and it has been tested on a few low-end devices. Additionally, unlimited coins and gems are unlocked on this game i.e the user will have a large number of coins, all the power-ups as well as the option of selecting the avatars in Temple Run 2 even on the low-end Droids.
It is recommended to use the Chainfire 3D App for better performance (refer the article about: How to Play high-end and heavy games on low-end Android phones). Installing this game is a very simple procedure. Just follow the instructions given below and get Temple Run 2 on your device.
- Download the Temple Run 2 zip file from here.
- Using Win Rar extract this file on the PC. You will get an APK file.
- Connect the phone with the PC using the USB and copy the APK file to the SD card.
- Now use a suitable file manager and install the file.
- After a few seconds, Temple Run 2 will be installed successfully on the low-end device.
- Enjoy the game!