The latest app for Gmail has been leaked on the Internet. You can download the APK file here; Or scan this QR code:
However since the APK file is resigned you’ll have to push it to System/App folder which requires Root access so only users with ROOTed phones can install this app.
The leaked App has many new cool features like swiping between conversations, pinch to zoom, dynamic icons, faster archiving and an overall optimal performance.
To Install the App on your Device follow the Following steps:
- Download the APK file onto your device.
- Open any ROOT explorer and copy the APK file from the folder you’ve downloaded it to.
- Navigate to System/App folder and place it there.
- long click the app and click on permissions and change it to “rw-“,”r–“,”r–“
- Now Restart your phone to enjoy the new Gmail app.