Lane Splitter is a fun bike game on Android devices. In this game, the player has to ride through the traffic and control the bike by tilting the phone to left/right. The player has to stay away from cars, walls and cops. Touching the screen performs wheelie and perform other special moves!
Lane Splitter is a bit similar to the Racing Moto Game. But unlike Racing Moto, in this game, the player has to collect coins on the way. These coins help in unlocking various helmets and other drivers. Without these coins it is not possible to unlock the helmets and the drivers. There is a cheat available for Lane Splitter which gives unlimited coins to the users. Follow the guide given below to get unlimited coins:
- Make sure Lane Splitter and GameCIH are installed.
- Open GameCIH.
- A toolbar will appear on top of the screen.
- Open Lane Splitter and go the “Store”.
- Tap on the magnifying class.
- Click on “Input Number”.
- Type the amount of Coins you have in the game and then click OK.
- GameCIH will show many numbers.
- Purchase any item from the store.
- Again tap on magnifying glass and then on input number. Type the amount of coins you have and click OK.
- This time only one number will show up (If many numbers show up follow steps 5 to 9 until you only get a single number).
- Click on it. Type the number of coins you want and then click “Modify”.
- Go back and see the change in the number of coins!