There has been a lot of hoopla surrounding the announcement of the next Nexus phone with many rumors and leaks doing the rounds on the internet. There have also been instances of the next Nexus phone been pictured in a bar and supposed details about its status bar and a bug report file. Now comes another leak which more or less confirms the specs of the next Nexus. A service manual from LG, supposedly of the next Nexus, has been leaked online which gives us the blueprint of the much awaited Google device.
The leaked manual contains lots of diagrams, flowcharts and technical information about the device. The above image gives us the look and design of the next Nexus which is somewhat like the LG G2. The document also reveals the specs which are as mentioned below:
- 4.95-inch 1080p IPS LCD
- 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- 2300 mAh battery with wireless charging
- 8 MP OIS rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure sensors
- Micro SIM slot
- HDMI slot
- NFC and Bluetooth 3.0/4.0 (Two different pages give two separate versions of the Bluetooth)
This document is just a draft and there might be a lot of variations from the actual Nexus phone. However, until the official announcement, this is another piece of news in the long line of the Nexus 5.