Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a huge 5.7″ 1440 x 2560 QHD Super AMOLED display, 2.7Ghz quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The Galaxy Note 4 shooter comes in at 16MP with optical image stabilisation and 4K video recording. The exterior features a faux leather texture backing and metal casing.
Earlier we saw a mod for the Galaxy Note Edge using which you can get a full screen caller ID. A similar mod is available for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4. It has been developed by the same XDA member and the installation procedure is also mostly similar. Follow the guide given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Note 4:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Note 4 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Caller ID zip file
Steps to install the mod on Note 4:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the caller ID zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the caller ID zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.