Xperia Z is Sony’s Current Flagship Device for 2013. Recently, the entire System Dump of Xperia Z was leaked on the Internet which gave away almost all of it’s content available for download. You can easily apply Xperia Z’s Wallpaper on your Android device or Install the Home Launcher and Widgets of the Xperia Z on any Android. Known for it’s beautiful UI, Xperia Z doesn’t disappoint you with it’s Boot Animation either. The Boot Animation of Xperia Z can be easily applied to any Rooted Android Device. Boot Animation is the Animation that is displayed while your phone is booting (i.e. Starting up) Every Manufacturer has his own specific Boot Animation.
Here is a Preview of Xperia Z’s Boot Animation:
To Apply Xperia Z’s Boot Animation, refer to this Guide here:
- Transfer the bootanimation.zip file to the devices SD card.
- Now Open File Explorer and in the app go to Settings>Root Settings and tick mark “Root Explorer”, “Up to Root” and “Mount File System”.
- Copy bootanimation.zip from sd card
- Navigate to “system/media” and rename the already existing “bootanimation.zip” to “bootanimation.bk”. (we created a backup of the original boot animation so that when you wish to restore simply rename it as bootanimation.zip)
- Now paste the bootanimation.zip that you copied in step 3.
- Long press the bootanimation.zip and click on properties set the permission as “rw-r–r–”
- Now restart the device and look out for the new Xperia Z Boot Animation!