Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is the smaller version of the Z1. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor. The Z1 Compact has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card. The Z1 Compact also sports a 20.7 MP rear facing camera and a 2 MP forward facing shooter.
Previously, we saw a guide on how to increase the brightness of the LED on the Sony Xperia Z1. A similar mod is available for the Z1 Compact also which is created by the same developer. Follow the guide to try out this mod on the Z1 Compact.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. The writer cannot be held responsible for any bricked or unusable devices. Even though the chances of your Smartphone getting bricked are negligible, the owner of the device must take full responsibility of it!
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Android device:
- Make a Backup of the SMSs, Call logs and Contacts using the Super Backup App
- Make a Backup of the data on your phone
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Make sure the device has at least 60% charging
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Xperia Z1 Compact must be rooted
- Custom Recovery installed
- LED Brightness zip file
- Download the LED Brightness zip file and transfer it to your device.
- Now boot in to the Custom Recovery.
- Go to “Wipe cache partition” and clear the cache.
- Now go to “Advanced options” and delete the dalvik cache.
- Go to “Install custom zip” and select LED Brightness file.
- After a few seconds the process will be completed. Just reboot the phone.