Samsung Galaxy S3 is the successor to Samsung’s most sold device – Samsung Galaxy S2. It was released a year back, but still it is doing quite well. It has a 4.8″ 720p display. It also was the first device to have a quad-core Exynos 4412 processor, with each core clocked at a maximum 1.4 GHz.
Along with the incredible specifications, Samsung Galaxy S3 even has a great speaker quality. But XDA Member Meltus has created a mod which will further boost the speaker volume on the Samsung Galaxy S3. This mod is in the form of a flashable zip file. This mod will make the phone’s speaker as loud as the OS will allow it to do.
This mod must be used only for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305 and not any other carriers or variants. Follow the instructions given below.
Note: If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
- Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305 must be rooted
- Custom recovery installed on Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, I9305 (CWM, TWRP)
- Volume Mod Zip File
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Volume Mod Zip File and place it on the root of the SD card. Root of the SD card means it should not be placed within any folder.
- Go in to the recovery mode.
- Go to “Wipe cache partition” and clear the cache.
- Go to “Advanced” and delete the dalvik cache.
- Now select “Install zip from SD card” and then “Select zip from SD card”. Choose the file that was downloaded in step 2.
- Go back and just reboot the phone.