Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a huge 5.7″ Super AMOLED 1080p display, the Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, with 3GB of RAM. Storage comes in at 32GB or 64GB, which can also be expanded with a 64GB microSd card. The camera is an impressive 13MP and is capable of capturing 4K video. The Galaxy Note 3 retains the S Pen stylus, and is the first smartphone to include support for USB 3.0. All this is powered by a 3200mAh battery.
The new version of the Touchwiz has a floating/air message feature. This feature has been ported to the Galaxy Note 3 via the efforts of XDA developers. If you want to install this app on the Note 3 running on Android 5.0, then follow the instructions given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Note 3 running on Android 5.0 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Floating message zip file
Steps to install Floating Message on Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Floating message zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Floating message zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.